The Noreside Centre is delighted to welcome Kilkenny Leader Partnership’s Joseph Mguni, to address our clients and highlight options for individuals and communities.
Joseph outlines the criteria and benefits of the Social Inclusion & Community Activation Programme (SICAP).
The programme is open to individuals and groups from different walks of life. You can benefit from SICAP if you:
- Are unemployed
- Belong to the Traveler or Roma communities
- Are a one parent family
- Have a disability
- Live in an area which is less well off
- Are a migrant, refugee or asylum seeker
- Are a young person looking for a job or training
You can access a wide range of options including:
- Back to education courses
- Pathways to recognised qualifications
As well as this, a specialist can work with you to improve or create your CV, examine local employment and training opportunities, and develop interview skills.
For further information visit http://www.pobal.ie