We’re enrolling for our QQI Level 5 programme in Reception & Frontline Office Skills!
Develop essential skills AND the confidence to work in any
Learners will be able to:
- Examine skills, functions and responsibilities of a receptionist or front line office representative
- Outline products, services, key policies, structures and personnel of an organisation
- Explore telecommunications network equipment
- Health and safety at work
- Apply a range of communication skills
- Operate a range of equipment
- Respond quickly in a pressurised reception
- Identify the process for the flow of information
- Display a professional approach to receiving customers
- Present a range of documents expenses
- Apply a range of administration skills
This is a part-time course – one class per week! For information or to book your place, call (056) 7762146, Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our reception in Dean Street, Kilkenny.