Modules offered by Noreside:
- Computer Essentials covers everything from hardware to software to malware. It teaches essential concepts and skills about the use of devices, file creation and management, networks and data security.
- Online Essentials covers security and safety on the web, the concepts of online communities, communications and email. It covers the essentials you need for going online, including web browsing, effective search engine use, online communication and email.
- Word Processing enables candidates to demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application to accomplish everyday tasks associated with creating, formatting and finishing small-sized word processing documents such as letters and other everyday documents concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate the ability to use a spreadsheet application. Candidates will understand and be able to accomplish tasks associated with developing, formatting, modifying and using a spreadsheet, in addition to using standard formulas and functions, and demonstrate competence in creating and formatting graphs or charts.
- Using Databases enables candidates to understand some of the main concepts of databases and demonstrate the ability to use a database application. This includes creating and modifying tables, queries, forms and reports, and preparing outputs ready for distribution, as well as learning to relate tables and to retrieve and manipulate information from a database by using query and sort tools.
- Presentation enables candidates to demonstrate competence in using presentation tools on a computer. Candidates will be able to accomplish tasks such as creating, formatting, modifying and preparing presentations using different slide layouts for display and printed distribution.
- Online Collaboration – essential for our world of cloud-storage, shared online documents and social networking. It covers the tools, theories and technologies behind online collaboration, along with the risks.