Get connected! We’re continuously taking names for our FREE Digital Skills programme!
Perfect for those with little or no computer/internet experience, the course consists of TEN HOURS of FREE tuition in a classroom environment.
The course covers:
- Safe Internet Use/Internet Security
- Using Smartphones/Tablets
- Email/Email With Attachments
- Using Google Maps
- Accessing Online Government Services/Information
- Making a Purchase Online
- Saving Photographs from Your Phone/Camera
- Uploading to Social Media
- The Principles of Facebook Privacy
AND MUCH MORE!
Lessons can be tailored to suit the needs of individuals and groups, delivered by our tutors who specialise in working with all ability levels – from beginner upwards!
The course usually consists of a single two hour class per week, with tea break midway through – perfect for community groups such as Active Retirement, Men’s Sheds, Residential Facilities, CE Scheme Participants, or individuals looking to up-skill and get connected!
Courses run here at the Noreside Centre in the heart of Kilkenny.
For more Information call us today! (056) 7762146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org